ADSM-L

Re: Multiple ADSM servers on one box

1998-12-09 03:03:11
Subject: Re: Multiple ADSM servers on one box
From: Steven Thornhill <Steven.Thornhill AT SOUTHERNELECTRIC.CO DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 08:03:11 +0000
I'm setting up the multiple server environment. I found that by copying the
adsmserv directory (and all below it) to a new location, changing the symbolic
links in the new bin directory to reflect this change and then running
   dsmserv install 1 <new-path>/bin/log.dsm 1 <new-path>/bin/db.dsm
I managed to get the second server to load. Check the syntax of the command
though (memory is a little fuzzy) and make sure it is run from the new area.

  Steve T