ADSM-L

Re: Reuse delay period.

1998-12-08 13:04:32
Subject: Re: Reuse delay period.
From: "Sanders, David" <DSanders AT INTERNAL.MASSMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 13:04:32 -0500
Hi Kuli;
Did I hear you right that you experienced this error for the first time with
the MVS V3 server??  Yikes, I've been struggling for 6 months trying to get
it solved (due to the 9G size of my DB and scheduling an outage which I
resolved using a Y2K duplicated system envrionment).  My understanding was
that it had been cause by a V1 entry, V2 had the permanent fix to overcome
future breaks, and I waited until I had V3 hoping the the performance would
be substantially better.  As I mentioned, I'm still trying to fix MY
problem, it's very disheartening to find that I might have another future
problem.  Ouch.

Dave Sanders
Sr. Technical Consultant
DSanders AT massmutual DOT com
MassMutual / The Blue Chip Company
1295 State St, E060, Springfield, MA 01111
413-744-5095