ADSM-L

Re: Problem with Client Option Sets, Win95

1998-12-08 12:34:45
Subject: Re: Problem with Client Option Sets, Win95
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 12:34:45 -0500
Ok, OK... We wated to backup only a specific data directory but the business
units
though it was asking too much to require all data to be in one area. This is
a former Mac shop
which explains alot! The favorite file repository is the desktop.

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging!