ADSM-L

Re: Help! Awful performance backing up SP nodes over SP switch

1998-12-08 06:00:07
Subject: Re: Help! Awful performance backing up SP nodes over SP switch
From: Gene Mangum <gmangum AT UMICH DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 06:00:07 -0500
Hi Nolan,

You don't have TCPNoDelay Yes in the server options file?   Also,
there are some recommendations for AIX network tunables in one of
the PSSP manuals (Admin Guide?).   These are the options you set
with the 'no' command.   Things like sb_max, etc.   Make sure
you set those at system startup.

--
Gene Mangum
Gene Mangum