ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:50:03
Hi All,

I'm trying to start HSM on a RAID concatenated using Sun's OnLine Disk
Suite 4 (formated with Veritas, of course) and always get a weird
behavior from the software.

First it says that the volume was activated but does not change the
state to ACTIVE, creates the .SpaceMan directory and prints this
message:

12/05/98   19:18:45 ANS9511E dsmsm: cannot read DM attributes on session
7 for
file handle = 0154000700000018 00000002000001ff token = 0. Reason : Bad
file number

I know that the sorftware is correctly installed because I'm able to
start it on another disk that was not concatenated with OnLine Disk
Suite.

Did anybody had the same problem? Is Sun's OnLine DiskSuite the problem?
Should I have Veritas Volume Manager installed to work?

Thanks any help

Osvaldo