ADSM-L

Re: query client events

1998-12-04 21:51:06
Subject: Re: query client events
From: Joel Fuhrman <joelf AT CAC.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 18:51:06 -0800
Do the admin command 'q status' to be sure the "Event Record Retention
Period" is non-zero.

I use 8:00 AM to 8:00 AM as my processing day. So the command that I issue
to check for client problems is:

adsm> q ev * * begind=today-1 begint=08:00 endd=today endtime=07:59 ex=yes

Scheduled Start       Actual Start  Schedule Name Node Name     Status
1998-12-03 20:00:00                 PM08          SERVER-A      Missed
1998-12-03 20:00:00                 PM08          SERVER-A      Missed
1998-12-03 21:00:00                 PM09          SERVER-B      Missed
1998-12-04 04:00:00                 AM04          NT-WS-102     Missed

I also check "Days Since Last Access" from a 'query node' command and if it
gets to large I email the client.