ADSM-L

Re: select command

1998-12-01 10:43:41
Subject: Re: select command
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 16:43:41 +0100
Hello,

as a quick answer, please ask Andy Raibeck for a copy of his excellent
paper: ADSM Using the ADSM SQL Interface. This paper has been distributed in
the Karlsruhe seminar.

But, be sure you will not be able to write / update any data within the adsm
database. You only have READ access to all tables!

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89