ADSM-L

Re: HP-UX 10.2 ADSM V3 Server

1998-11-27 11:15:20
Subject: Re: HP-UX 10.2 ADSM V3 Server
From: James Riehl <jimbo AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 09:15:20 -0700
     The ADSM V3.1 Server for HPUX is only supported on the HP 9000 Series
800 Business Servers, not on the Series 700 Workstations. (See our web
pages for supported environments and devices
http://www.storage.ibm.com/software/adsm/adhserv.htm).
     As I understand it, the 700 and 800 series have different hardware
architectures and different methods for supporting devices.

Thanks...Jim Riehl
ADSM Sun Server Development

Hans-Joachim Thiel <thielhaj AT MUS DOT DE> on 11/26/98 01:35:19 AM