ADSM-L

Re: AW: Special Characters in Filename

1998-11-24 17:37:22
Subject: Re: AW: Special Characters in Filename
From: Mark Reschke <M.Reschke AT ITS.UNIMELB.EDU DOT AU>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:37:22 +1100
Greetings,

After several months of no new or useful information regarding this problem,
I am currently planning on migrating back to the 3.1.0.3 client as I am not
getting backups of almost 30% of our file spaces.  For us this is a critical
problem.  I have three serves with Macintosh file spaces and while one is
backing up perfectly the other two are refusing to back up the files after
upgrading clients, reinstalling clients, removing clients, deleting and
recreating nodes and filespaces, etc.  If anyone has any ideas as to how I
can get the last two servers to also back up all their Mac file spaces it
would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Mark.

Mark Reschke
Systems Support Analyst
Information Technology Services
University of Melbourne
Ph. +613 9344 5411
Fax. +613 9347 4803

mailto:M.Reschke AT its.unimelb.edu DOT au