ADSM-L

client scheduled to multiple servers

1998-11-24 08:16:30
Subject: client scheduled to multiple servers
From: "DeKlein, Fred" <Fred.DeKlein AT CAPGEMINI.CO DOT UK>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 13:16:30 -0000
Hello all,
this might be a simple problem, but have to admit the books are not very clear
on this.
We have presently 2 adsm servers, one for production and one for development. At
this moment one of our development boxes needs to take its scheduled commands
from both servers. So one backup needs to go to development, and another backup
to production server.
This doesn't work at this moment, is it just updating the dsm.opt (can I have
two server entries in there), or is there something else that needs to be done.

Your help much appreciated

Kind regards

Fred de Klein
Work: 01234 333453
Pager: 0660 269600
Email: fred.deklein AT capgemini.co DOT uk
             fred AT deklein.freeserve.co DOT uk