ADSM-L

Re: NT ADSM Client Loop

1998-11-24 09:21:47
Subject: Re: NT ADSM Client Loop
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 15:21:47 +0100
Hello Julie,

we had this problem today (I think this is the same). We set authentication
ON and the NT scheduler would not start correctly. We had to launch a manual
backup before restarting the scheduler (to force the correct encryption of
the passwordin the registry).

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com