ADSM-L

Re: Why are tape mounts being requested?

2015-10-04 17:51:04
Subject: Re: Why are tape mounts being requested?
From: Hilton Tina [mailto:HiltonT AT TCE DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
I see this happen sometimes too.  Yesterday I was doing an incremental
backup, and on a file that about 600,000 bytes it said it was waiting for a
tape mount.  The disk storage pool was only around 30% used and I have the
maxsize set to 100M.  Nothing else was going on in ADSM.  No other backups,
nothing.

Tina