ADSM-L

Re: Qualstar 46120

1998-11-20 10:47:52
Subject: Re: Qualstar 46120
From: Leandro Carneiro Torres <ctorres AT SERVICEINF.COM DOT BR>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 13:47:52 -0200
Alan,
in general words, do the library works fine ? Can you to execute a checkin libv
with tapes in the IO port ??? I have a lot of SCSI error when I use 2 or more
drives in the same time, did you have this problem too ?? Can you send me the
configuration parameters of the library menu ??

Thanks any help,
Leandro.