ADSM-L

Re: Import Node problem

1998-11-18 17:24:59
Subject: Re: Import Node problem
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 14:24:59 -0800
I had a problem similar to this (running WINDOWS NT). It was too long
ago to remember all the details, but after several experimental runs,
this is what worked.
1. Change the node to the new domain
2. Running the export.
3. Rename all the filespaces associated with the node.
4. Run the import using the new domain name.
5. When the import is verified, and everythin is working, delete the old
filespaces.