ADSM-L

Re: Valid path

1998-11-18 13:02:50
Subject: Re: Valid path
From: Joel Fuhrman <joelf AT CAC.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:02:50 -0800
These are documented in the "Using the UNIX Backup-Archive Clients" and the
"Using the Microsoft Windows Backup-Archive Clients" which can be obtained
from the web site
http://www.storage.ibm.com/storage/software/adsm/pubs/admanual.htm

When spaces are involved, put quotes around the file:
exclude "c:\export\invoices\The shipping and packing department\overdue\"