ADSM-L

need help setting up ADSM

1998-11-17 08:56:05
Subject: need help setting up ADSM
From: "John W. Stephens" <john.w.stephens AT US.PWCGLOBAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 08:56:05 -0500
Ben:
You did not mention what ADSM version you were running, but all versions
cover this item, Verify your NT server has the Netbios Protocol installed.
Also  Your Servers  and Clients will need to have matching communication
protocols.
Exactly which area of the wizard is the error showing up, I have seen this
on my first time installs with V3.1.2.0 also.

 Let me know if you need any other assistance, glad to help.

Regards,
John Stephens
813-960-3320