ADSM-L

No dsmlabel after upgrade to 3.1.2

1998-11-16 10:22:54
Subject: No dsmlabel after upgrade to 3.1.2
From: Alexander Verkooyen <alexander AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:22:54 +0100
Hello,

A few weeks ago we upgraded our server from V2 to V3.1.2.
(AIX 4.2.1)

This morning I wanted to label some tapes using 'dsmlabel'
To my suprise the executable was gone. I suspect this happened
during the server upgrade. I contacted IBM about this and
they say dsmlabel should have been installed along with
the rest of the 3.1.2 software.

Does anybody out there know in which fileset dsmlabel
is supposed to be? Or does anybody know where I can get
this executable?

Regrads,

Alexander

Alexander Verkooijen                SARA
Alexander Verkooijen                SARA
Systems Programmer                  Academic Computing
alexander AT sara DOT nl                   Services Amsterdam