ADSM-L

NT Schedule

2015-10-04 17:51:04
Subject: NT Schedule
From: Pablo Rodriguez [SMTP:pablor AT TELENETSA DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
My name is Antonio Pablo Rodriguez, I from Mendoza (Argentina). I have
installed ADSM Server
in my computer and the cliente in other tree computer.
One of my problems is: When I start ADSM Server Utilities a message box
apears with the next message
"Could not load the NLS msg resource dll -- msgnlsu.dll"
"Either re-install or replace the copy of the missing DLL file"
The problem is that I don?t have that file in may computer, and I would
like to know if this problem is important.
The other problem is. When I install de ADSM Server the Instalation Program
install a Backup Client but a can?t run the
Client ?s Schedule, and in the ADSM Server Utilities the ADSM Central
Schedule Service is not present, so I can?t run the
Automatic Client Operation. I can?t run automatic client operation for the
client who is installed in the same computer where the server was
installed.

?Sorry for my English!

    Any help would be great.

    Thanks,

Pablo Rodriguez
pablor AT telenetsa DOT com
TeleNet SA
25 de Mayo 1630, Mendoza (5500), Argentina
Tel. +54 61 381056/57, Fax +54 61 381004