ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:51:04

--Just a note of thanks to the many people who responded to my Inquiry ..
Also there was some confusion about my need for the Extended Device Support
Also there was some confusion about my need for the Extended Device Support

Our Vendor has quoted a  3575-L24 package which includes:

Two MP Magstar "C" Drives
and 240 Cartridges ...

My vendor claims that I do not need to purchase Extended Device Support for
the above Library ...

I should mention that we are planing to purchase the Netstore Box (3466-C00)
which might have some bering on the extended device support ...

Again Thanks ... After we make a decision I will post our thought process ...

-Fred