ADSM-L

Connect Agent 2.1.8 on NT 4.0

1998-11-12 08:27:51
Subject: Connect Agent 2.1.8 on NT 4.0
From: Edward baxter <edward_b_t AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 05:27:51 -0800
Hello All - I'm looking for input on this product from other users.
We're running it know and have encountered errors with wild cards in
folder names, (ie.. * and ?) will return to the log.dsm dsmobjsend
can't use wild-cards in folder names, and dsmnotes errors on
completion. (I've an open PMR with IBM concerning this one.) (We're
running NT 4.0 Notes 4.5 and LNCA 2.1.8) We also
are experiencing semaphore errors requiring domino to be cycled.  This
is happening on clients with 275+ users and approx 9 gigs of data.
Also when not associated with semaphore errors the connect agent hangs
and the session is terminated after being idle 30 mins.  (this doesn't
occur every night nor on the same db when it does.)