ADSM-L

TAPEUTIL

1998-11-11 12:18:33
Subject: TAPEUTIL
From: Johan Pol <JPol AT NL.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 17:18:33 +0000
Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is a utility available to control a IBM MagStart 3570
?

I know that such a tool is available from within AIX, but is it from NT or DOS ?

Please help.....we would like to control our MagStar remotely. We would like
for example to start a cleaning operation.

with kind regards, / met vriendelijke groeten,
Johan Pol
Boerhaavelaan 11 - 2713 HA - Zoetermeer - Tel. (+31)79 3223051 - Fax. (+31)79
3213989
Internet :JPol AT nl.ibm DOT com / johan.pol AT xerion.be.philips DOT com