ADSM-L

Re: SQL

1998-11-10 16:26:09
Subject: Re: SQL
From: Russell Street <russells AT AUCKLAND.AC DOT NZ>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 10:26:09 +1300
> Has anyone been able to query their ADSM server via ODBC? If so, please let
> me know how. I only get an error that claims not to be able to find the
> message repository and there is little of no documentation. Thanks.

Once. Briefly.  I managed to make the MS Access and the ODBC Query
Tool that is a part of MS Office access the ADSM server.

The key was setting the environment variables correctly.  Otherwise
you get the message
        ADSM: The message repository can not be found!
        ... define environment variable DSMG_DIR

Doing that makes it work.

Russell