ADSM-L

Re: STK9714 drive cleaning

1998-11-10 10:52:32
Subject: Re: STK9714 drive cleaning
From: "Scott, Brian" <bscott AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 10:52:32 -0500
Mark,

   The IPL button on the front of the library will reset it and the manual
gives you a breakdown of what steps take place at that point. About half way
thru there is an option to enable autoclean. As long as you have the
cleaning tape in the right slot the cleaning light will activate the arm to
shove the tape in the drive. Let me know if that works

Brian Scott

Enterprise Backup
EDS
PH: (248) 370-1294 (8-365)