ADSM-L

Re: again: ANR0101E 8(4288): Error 11 opening table "p,".

1998-11-09 17:35:28
Subject: Re: again: ANR0101E 8(4288): Error 11 opening table "p,".
From: Yu Chen <ychen AT NCTR.FDA DOT GOV>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 16:35:28 -0600
thanks Bill. i should have read the manual page by page. :)

unfortunately we don't have a contract with ibm yet and i'm waiting the
approval for this year's budget. sounds like a "service contract" would
really help with something? my observation on this list is that if nothing
similar is in their database it's very hard to get things resolved
quickly. so i turned to the list. hoping there is expertise out there.
it usually helps a lot to a newbie like me. :)

above said, i have no personal experience with ibm service so if you find
that offending. my apologies. sincerely.

yu chen

-- The Lost Patrol. Level 30~36, HP 800, AC -2. The Highway Patrol of
   The Random Road, They Keep The Peace, They Eat Donuts.    -TRR '97
   The Random Road, They Keep The Peace, They Eat Donuts.    -TRR '97