ADSM-L

RE: NT Scheduler

2015-10-04 17:51:03
Subject: RE: NT Scheduler
From: Pendergraft, Janie
To: 'Andrew McLaren'
Andrew,
I replied to your response but kept getting a returned message saying host
unknown.
Anyway I looked on several NT machines that are working and I couldn't find
the files anywhere. Maybe it is because of the version we are using. The
client is version 2.1.6 and the server is 2.1.14. I know these are old
versions and we have the 3.x version but we have been shorthanded lately
and haven't had time to get it installed. If you have any more ideas on why
the scheduler won't work you can let me know. It just so happens these 2
new servers I backed up manually today and they said they won't be used
this weekend so I can place a support call in then if we can't get it fixed
today.

Thanks,

Janie Pendergraft
St. John's Regional Medical Center