ADSM-L

Re: exchange agent configuration

1998-11-05 18:05:27
Subject: Re: exchange agent configuration
From: "Gogineni, Sri" <SGogineni AT CAISO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 15:05:27 -0800
Thanks a lot del,
                I somehow missed the first thread. Sorry about that. coming
back to the subject since it was related to performance, The exchange agent
performance is so poor as compared to an ADSM client ( I would say it is
surely about 4 times slower in our 7025 F40 AIX machine). Also I had the
oppurtunity to increase my pool temporarily and see whether I would be able
to get better thruput . unfortunately it is about 600kb/s. no matter how
configure the exchange agent buffers , compression , etc.

Is there any way to multistream an exchange agent to feed the server faster.

Thanks again

Sri