ADSM-L

Re: Database space exhausted

1998-11-05 12:04:59
Subject: Re: Database space exhausted
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 11:04:59 -0600
First you have to run an ADSM utility called DSMMDISK (or at least that's
what it's called on our ADSM VM server).  This allocates the database volume
to ADSM and formats it.  Then you do the DEFINE and EXTEND.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 11/05/98 10:51:32 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET