ADSM-L

Re: exchange agent configuration

1998-11-04 18:36:26
Subject: Re: exchange agent configuration
From: "Gogineni, Sri" <SGogineni AT CAISO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 15:36:26 -0800
I am just reframing  my query just in case , My configuration is tested with
a test server in this domain. The destination pool is correctly configured
as the diskpool. In the test case it works fine by utilizing the diskpool.
However when I include the production exchange server in the same domain
configuration , It fails to use the diskpool and starts using the secondary
storage pool. My information store on the production server is very large
than the diskpool.
I wish to benefit from users having exchange agent.

do I necessarily have to increase the diskpool to the size of the
information store to be utilized?

sincere regards

sri