ADSM-L

Re: Error running scheduled backup

1998-11-04 13:40:29
Subject: Re: Error running scheduled backup
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 13:40:29 -0500
That is just a generic error, meaning that SOMETHING went wrong during the
scheduled backup.

Look first for the dsmerror.log file, then for the dsmsched.log file.
Both should be (be default) in the same directory where the ADSM client is
running,
which is usually the ....\baclient subdirectory.

One of those files should have a more detailed error message explaining
exactly what went
wrong during the scheduled operation.