ADSM-L

Re: Problem backing up E drive in Schedule

1998-11-04 02:59:50
Subject: Re: Problem backing up E drive in Schedule
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT NL>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 08:59:50 +0100
Hi Paul!
Is your scheduler using the SYSTEM account?
If so, make sure that the SYSTEM account has full access on the D:\
root.
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon

We have seen something close to this.  We have a Windows NT Workstation
client who has a C: and D: drive.  They can back up both drives manually
just fine.  However, the ADSM Scheduler completely ignores the D: drive.
No error messages, it just won't touch it.  The DOMAIN statement is set
ALL-LOCAL.  C: and D: are both partitions on the same physical hard
disk.
The C: drive is a FAT filesystem and the D: drive is an NTFS filesystem.
If anyone has seen this or has ideas, I'd love to hear about them.  We
haven't had a chance to call this one in yet.

..Paul