ADSM-L

ANR: re: scheduler not contacting to client

1998-10-30 11:36:00
Subject: ANR: re: scheduler not contacting to client
From: Howard Gallant <Howard.N.Gallant AT LLOYDS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:36:00 +0000
     Ta for the responses, It all hinged on the TcpIP setting in the
     dsm.sys file.
        We had been getting this message ...
       ANR8220W TCP/IP driver is unable to set the window size to
      655360 for client xxx.yyy.ww.zz.  The default value will
      be used.
        And as one response was to check the window start up and another to
     check the dsm.sys file, that was were we looked. The windowsize
     setting has been reduced from the max 640 setting to 150 (which was
     the first setting when the above message stopped coming out).
        So we stopped and restart the schedules on the new nodes and its
     working now. Magic or what?

     Howard.N.Gallant
     Lloyds of London.