ADSM-L

Re: Question about MOVE DATA command

1998-10-29 09:36:51
Subject: Re: Question about MOVE DATA command
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT TCE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:36:51 -0500
When I turned collocation on, I just issued the mov data command but kept it
within the same storage group.  Why did you do it to a new storage pool and
then back to the original one?  I did this whenever I found a lull period in
ADSM processing.  To find a list of volumes that were not collocated, I
issued the show volumeusage command (I was version 2 at the time) and found
the volumes that were used by more than one client.  With version 3 you
should be able to accomplish that with a select statement.

Tina