ADSM-L

Re: Recovery log full, Can I get back up?

1998-10-23 11:20:02
Subject: Re: Recovery log full, Can I get back up?
From: "Jones, Anthony" <Jones4A AT KOCHIND DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 10:20:02 -0500
I had that happen to my production machine.  However, I could not get the
following command to execute without placing single quotes around the last
two options.  Then it worked just fine.

dsmserv extend log -m 'temporary logfile' 'size'

Anthony Jones
Koch Industries, Inc.
Platform Technologist
316-828-2432