ADSM-L

SV: Lotus Notes Connect backup takes more than 7 hours for 5 Gb o f databases

1998-10-22 09:48:08
Subject: SV: Lotus Notes Connect backup takes more than 7 hours for 5 Gb o f databases
From: Bent Lerager <bent.lerager AT POL DOT DK>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 15:48:08 +0200
We had the same problem. After during manuel backup I found that it was
because we have som Notes Databases (*.nsf) where there was a lot off
delete in.

One off the bases was 32 Mb, but after we replicateted the base, it was
only 2 Mb and the backup went fine.

I still have 2 bases I havent fixed yet, one is the log.nsf.

So all me problem was/is because of Notes not ADSM, so check your
databases. A fix on the bases did not help.

regards

Bent Lerager