ADSM-L

Can not start Sequential Device COnfiguration Assistant

1998-10-22 05:54:41
Subject: Can not start Sequential Device COnfiguration Assistant
From: Suleyman Nazif Kutlu <Suleyman.Nazif.Kutlu AT DATEM.COM DOT TR>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 12:54:41 +0300
Hi everybody.. I have a strange question...

I am new to ADSM, so if the question is silly, excuse me.:)
I have installed v3.1.1.0 on an AIX 4.2. I cannot start Sequential Device
Configuration Assistant. It says:
"Can not continue - Cannot establish a session with the ADSM server.
Please ensure that your ADSM client system file (dsm.sys) includes an entry
for the local ADSM server and try again..."

The entry exists. What can be the problem?

Thanks and regards..

-SNK
*
*
* Suleyman Nazif Kutlu
* Sistem Destek Muduru
*
* Datem Iletisim ve Otomasyon Sistemleri A.S.
*
* http://www.datem.com.tr
* mailto:Suleyman.Nazif.Kutlu AT datem.com DOT tr
* icq#: 5890778
*