ADSM-L

Notes connect agent GUI problems

1998-10-15 19:19:30
Subject: Notes connect agent GUI problems
From: "Johnston-Bailey, Ashley" <Ashley.Johnston-Bailey AT CENTRELINK.GOV DOT AU>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:19:30 +1000
We are running Notes version 4.6.2  on NT 4.0. We have installed ADSM Lotus
Notes connect agent. The command line interface works ok however the GUI
for restores that ties into the lotus notes workspace is not functioning.
The following line has been added to the notes.ini file as part of the
install;

AddInMenus=d:\WIN32APP\IBM\ADSM\Agentln\dsmnoted.dll

dsmnoted.dll exsists and looks ok.  When we open a database and select the
actions menu on the lotus notes workspace none of the ADSM restore options
appear.  There is however an empty space in the actions drop down menu that
seems to have appeared since the install.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ashley