ADSM-L

Betr.: Restore Novell to WinNT

1998-10-14 12:00:00
Subject: Betr.: Restore Novell to WinNT
From: "Hensel, Matthias" <Matthias.Hensel AT SCHERING DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 18:00:00 +0200
     Kelly,

     no you cannot! That's because cross-system restore is only possible
     likely systems. NT and NetWare are not.

     Matthias

     The opinions expressed above are solely those of the author
     and are not necessarily those of the Schering AG

     NAME:  Matthias Hensel              ADDRESS: Schering AG
     EMAIL: matthias.hensel AT schering DOT de           ZI-Rechnersysteme
     PHONE  +49-30-468-12081                      D-13342 Berlin
     FAX:   +49-30-468-92081                      Germany

____________________________ Antwort-Abtrennung