ADSM-L

Re: Annoying Windows NT/95 GUI Quirk

1998-10-13 16:07:28
Subject: Re: Annoying Windows NT/95 GUI Quirk
From: Walter Krupa <Walter.Krupa AT TELUS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 14:07:28 -0600
Jeff,

I know exactly what you mean.  I call it the "gui with the dead feel".  The
hour glass makes a lot of sense.

Maybe the idea was that you would do "other things" while you are waiting.
But what other things would you like to do while you are waiting to get to
the bottom of that long-winded path anyway?
Yeah, let's get that changed.