ADSM-L

ANS1105E The management class for this file does not have a valid backup copy group.

1998-10-13 14:40:46
Subject: ANS1105E The management class for this file does not have a valid backup copy group.
From: Denver UNIX Support <Denver_UNIX_Support AT JDEDWARDS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 12:40:46 -0600
1) We are in testing and recently reassociated our nodes to new Policy
Domains, Sets, Classes...
2) Our default Management Class has a standard copy group.
3) We've updated dsm.sys to point to the new inclexcl.txt files:
        Old:    include /.../*
                exclude /.../tmp/.../*
                exclude /.../core
                include /usr/oneworld/.../* oneworld (This management class
no longer exists)
                exclude /.../*.dbf
                exclude /unix

        New:    include /.../*
                exclude /.../tmp/.../*
                exclude /.../core
                exclude /.../*.dbf
                exclude /unix

4) We then restarted the schedular.

Any ideas on what we may have overlooked?