ADSM-L

Re: Include-Exclude

1998-10-13 03:10:37
Subject: Re: Include-Exclude
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 09:10:37 +0200
Ashley,

the exclude's do not apply to archiving, only to backups. You then need to
excatly specify what you want to archive. You also could use a special
managment class with no archive copy group and force the use of it with an
Include statement in your dsm.opt. You would then get an error and the file
would not get archived (see a former reply to this in the list).

For question No 2, I don't know.

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com