ADSM-L

Re: webshell for win95

1998-10-07 11:34:25
Subject: Re: webshell for win95
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 11:34:25 -0400
Hello,

I am not certain what your problem is, but maybe you can
provide further information that will help. I have some
questions for you:

1) Can you please provide the detail on how you configured
and started the webshell client? Please include ALL commands
you used, i.e.:

   f:
   cd \adsm\baclient
   mkwspswd p myid mypass u f:\adsm\baclient\wsstuff
   adsmpswd p my2pass f:\adsm\baclient\wsstuff
   webshell 2121 f:\adsm\baclient\wsstuff

etc....

2) Do you have webshell.exe and dsmc.exe installed in the
...\adsm\baclient directory?

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com

I'm getting the following message when starting the ADSM webshell for windows95:

Bad command or file name
Listening on port: 2121
URL is: http://YourMachineName:2121/webshell

Anyone knows wht the problem, please help......

Thank you
Hejji
Hejji Ali Al-Mazroua
Open Systems Integrator
Computer and Hospital Information Center MBC 27
KFSH&RC
P.O. Box 3354
Riyadh 11211
Saudi Arabia