ADSM-L

[no subject]

1998-10-02 18:39:42
From: "Richard R. Spurlock" <rrspurlock AT STARFIRE DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 18:39:42 -0400
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 17:13:52 -0500
Subject: Re: ADSM DRM 3Com driver el90x needed

Matthias:

Download 3C90X1X.EXE from the 3Com support FTP site.  Expand in a temporary
subdirectory - the files you need are in "temporarydir\NDIS2\OS2" - the
driver, NIF, and a sample PROTOCOL.INI.   I would format a diskette and
copy the driver and NIF to the root and use this as the source for the DRM
config request.  Note - some systems (Compaq PCI) we have experienced traps
with the drivers for this card set - reverting to the original shipping
drivers resolved the problem.  I hope this helps.

Richard R. Spurlock,  Vice President
Starfire Engineering & Technologies, Inc.
2429 Iowa Street, Suite K
Lawrence, KS  66046-4075
785-842-1111  Phone
785-842-8811  Facsimile
rrspurlock AT starfire DOT net

Matthias Feyerabend <M.Feyerabend AT clri6a.gsi DOT de> on 09-22-98 08:28:51 AM

Please respond to M.Feyerabend AT clri6a.gsi DOT de