ADSM-L

Re: Problem With DB Backup

1998-10-01 20:43:20
Subject: Re: Problem With DB Backup
From: Randy Larson <larsonr AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 20:43:20 -0400
This sounds like you are using TMM and "ADSM.DBB" is being redirected to disk.
Check your ACS routines to see if this dataset name is properly excluded from
TMM.

Regards,       Randy
ADSM Services Team Leader
Storage Services Competency Center
IBM Global Services
Office: 336-721-4309 (T/L 431-4309)
Remote: 336-774-1487 (T/L 223-9901)
Internet: larsonr AT us.ibm DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 10/01/98 08:16:42 PM