ADSM-L

DRM:Stand-alone Disk Image Dump and Restore

1998-09-30 18:25:58
Subject: DRM:Stand-alone Disk Image Dump and Restore
From: Rob Simpson <Rob.Simpson AT CLOROX DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 15:25:58 -0700
     I am running Adsm version 3 on an OS390 mainframe and backing up NT
     servers to it. I have a Disaster Recovery test upcoming and need to
     figure out how to create the diskettes required to use the Stand
     -alone Disk Image Dump and Restore program.
     In the manual it says that the ADSM administrator must make a set of 6
     diskettes for each machine, and that the image files for these
     diskettes is on the "SERVER DISTRIBUTION MEDIA".
     Is it refering to the 3480 cartridge that I installed ADSM version 3
     on the mainframe, if so how can I get this media on CD-ROM for the NT
     servers that I must prepare for my Disaster Recovery test?

     If not, please explain.......

     Thanks very much

     Rob S.