ADSM-L

Re: Backuping DB2 ends with SQL2062N error

1998-09-28 07:20:16
Subject: Re: Backuping DB2 ends with SQL2062N error
From: Krzysztof Murkowski <Krzysztof.Murkowski AT VOLKSWAGEN DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 13:20:16 +0200
> Hans-Peter Hoelscher wrote:
> You should take the newest API-Version od ADSM and remove all links to > the
> DB2-ADSM-API. For more Info's look at APAR II10103.

Hello,
I've downloaded and installed the U457574 fix including newest ADSM
client & API.
I'm affraid its only API for AIX not for DB2, because the files
in /usr/lpp/db2_02_01 didn't change and there are no links with or from
this area.
Do you know if it is enogh ?
Could you send me the II10103 APAR because I have no access to IBM DIAL.

Kind regards,
KM

--
Krzysztof Murkowski
Krzysztof Murkowski

mailto:Krzysztof.Murkowski AT volkswagen DOT de