ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:53:22
>Hello People,
>

>I have been trying to do something I thought would be easy.
>
>How can you start the client scheduler remotely? My aim is to write a
little script that goes through all of our nodes (AIX) and starts the
scheduler if it is down. I have the checking part ok, but whenever I try to
start a scheduler It seems that it is not detatching itself from the process
trying to start it. My end hangs untill CTRL+C and then I get the >> Process
Interupted << gubbins.

>I have tried various permutations of rsh and rexec but I just cannae get it
to work.

>Matthew Warren.
>

>** IMPORTANT INFORMATION **
>This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the Intended
Recipient")
>to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is privileged and
confidential
>within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly any dissemination,
distribution, copying
>or other use of this message or any of its contents by any person other
than the Intended
>Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly
prohibited.

>If you are not the Intended Recipient please contact the sender and dispose
of this email
>as soon as possible. If in doubt contact the Tibbett & Britten Group
Network Administration