ADSM-L

Re: ADSM expectations too high??

1998-09-18 13:28:08
Subject: Re: ADSM expectations too high??
From: "Donald W. Daniels/FFIC" <Donald_W._Daniels/FFIC AT FFIC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 13:28:08 -0400
Juraj,  in my case, the files are long gone from the file system.
Fortunately,  I was able to successfully use the procedure posted by Bill
Colwell involving renaming of the node. This worked nicely in my case as I
wanted to preserve all backed up data for the client.

Thanks kindly for your assistance,

 Don Daniels
 Firemans Fund Insurance Company

sal AT msmail.keba.co DOT at (Sal Salak Juraj) on 09/18/98 09:02:00 AM