ADSM-L

Re: why tcp/ip failure - need help!!!

1998-08-31 17:42:24
Subject: Re: why tcp/ip failure - need help!!!
From: "Lane, Debbie" <Debbie.Lane AT INTERMEC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 14:42:24 -0700
You could  try to set  the parameter "COMMTIMEOUT"
     to a number greater than 600 seconds. The "COMMTIMEOUT" is located
in
     the file "dsmserv.opt". That is located on the ADSM Server.

     You can try to increase this parameter to 1500 seconds and if it
still
     doesn't help, please try 3000 seconds and so on. The commtimeout
     parameter can go as high as 7200 seconds or even higher if
required.