ADSM-L

Re: adsm db backup

1998-08-31 05:41:35
Subject: Re: adsm db backup
From: Rauw Didier <Didier.Rauw AT ELECTRABEL DOT BE>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 11:41:35 +0200
Hi Steven,

Do you execute the command 'del volh todate=today-3 type=dbbackup' ?
This will delete from the volume history the volumes used for database
backup until 3 days ago. Then, the volumes should return to scratch
status, and become ready to use for consecutive backups.

Didier

Didier Rauw
Electrabel
dép. informatique, exploitation des systèmes distribués
Bd du Régent 8, 1000 Bruxelles
Tél. 02/518.65.48 - Fax. 02/518.62.97