ADSM-L

Re: Error message from restore "invalid destination file specification"

1998-08-28 19:46:39
Subject: Re: Error message from restore "invalid destination file specification"
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 16:46:39 -0700
It looks like you might need to just rearrange your command line,
as it looks like you've introduced several parameters between the
input filespec ("server1\vol1:/data/shared/tax") and the
destination filespec ("server2\vol4:/").

Try to rearrange your command line like this:

load dsmc restore -nodename=nodename -subdir=yes -replace=all
-tapeprompt=no -volinformation server1\vol1:/data/shared/tax server2\vol4:/
Perhaps that will work.
Perhaps that will work.